I haven’t posted a recipe on here in a weeks because frankly, I haven’t been cooking. I’ve been totally uninspired to cook and eat healthy. It’s such a great feeling when you’re on a roll with clean cooking and sensible snacking. Perhaps this post will inspire me to get back on track.
10 of my favorite easy to prepare, sensible, and filling snacks:
- Apple with peanut butter
- Light string cheese with a clementine
- Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt with a large handful of blackberries or raspberries ( I don’t like the kind with fruit on the bottom)
- Sweet potato
- Baked potato with light sour cream and light butter spread
- Homemade smoothie (Light vanilla soy milk, apple, banana, sweetener)
- Rice cakes with Laughing Cow cheese
- Jolly Time 100 calorie pack popcorn or 3 cups of Jolly Time Kettle Corn
- Light string cheese wrapped with a slice of deli chicken breast
- Baby carrots (I will often just leave a bowl on my desk for all day crunchy snacking)
Share your favorite snacks!