Thrifting like it’s my job, (because it is!)
I help thrift and consignment stores develop and implement creative ideas to attract customers and reach goals.
I have been inspiring, educating, and encouraging people to shop secondhand by developing engaging and relatable digital content since 2009, one of the first blogs dedicated to thrift and sustainable fashion.
My work to advance the secondhand movement has been featured in BuzzFeed, the Akron Beacon Journal, ThredUp, and more.
I’ve worked with brands and organizations including Goodwill Akron, Value World, Goodwill of Greater Cleveland East Central Ohio, ThredUp, 2nd Avenue Thrift, and much more.
My website, dinasdays.com has attracted a niche audience with over 45,000 followers on social media. I also have over 13 years of experience as a marketing and communications professional.
let’s grow the secondhand community together
- On-site services
- Digital content creation and management, including content for Instagram and TikTok
- Retail consulting
- Visual merchandising consulting
- Social media consulting and management
- Event planning and hosting
- Workshops and presentations
- Podcast advertising
- Additional services based on your store’s unique needs and goals